CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 18, 2010

Still Alive

I'm at my mom's house on the coast (in Marysville, to those that care). The reasons I came were three-fold (I know, so fancy, and it's still early!!):
  1. my sister, Melissa, was over on the coast, too, so it would be fun to visit with her, my other sister, Megan, and the grandparents; **EDITED TO ADD: and of course my most awesome sister Kaija, who still lives with the grandparents. Need to do better at mentioning her specifically!!**
  2. you have to visit the grandparents at least once during the summer when you only live 5 hours away;
  3. and Seattle is the closest Apple store to get our computer fixed. It should be ready today or tomorrow, and then I'll be able to update the blog WAY more often.
See you all soon :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, I don't count as one of your sisters?? Just kidding :) I know I get grouped in with the Grandparents because I still live at home. We have really enjoyed you being here!

Grandmama said...

okay, so you're home now. Aren't there any new updates with the computer that should be up and running?

Plus you had some over night guests on Monday we could hear about.

Rogers said...

Mom-we JUST got the internet up and running. I called friday after we got home to get it back on, and they said it would be 3 business days. So annoying. Then, it wouldn't work. So I had to call tech support, and we got it all figured out. New posts coming shortly!!