CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 27, 2010

Hungry Eyeballs

Pretty weird, huh?!?! Let's just say a certain {CRAZY & CUTE} little girl on Parker's soccer team, who is also in our ward, came up with that awesome team name! They each had a chance to come up with a suggestion, and everyone (well, almost everyone) thought that was the coolest. So there you have it. Now let's see some pictures!!!
This is Parker's very 1st year playing soccer, but has been playing at recess during school EVERY.CHANCE.HE.GETS. And it shows. He's absolutely amazing! Steve and I were in absolute awe while watching him during his first practice. And I'm not just saying that 'cause he's my son. Well, maybe a little ;D But really, he's really good.

4 comments:

Winders said...

Go Hungry Eyeballs!

Vonae said...

I'm so happy that you've joined the soccer club! :) Parker sounded so happy when I asked about his game. Is Hannah the cute little girl that made up the name?

Anonymous said...

Yes!! I'm so glad you signed him up for soccer. He was good at that AND softball AND swimming! This kids is one heck of an athlete. And the pictures were great as well :)

Rogers said...

yes, vonae.....it was hannah! I expect nothing less from her :D