Ethan's Birthday went really well. 10 years old. It's hard to believe sometimes :D
This year he asked for (and I'm quoting): balloons, streamers, cake, candles, sprinkles, toy story friends toys, presents, wrapping paper, and more presents. I think I got it all! Here's some pictures for you.
Smiling Big!!
He loves anything Mario!
Much needed new pants.
New Toy Story toys.
Opening Grandma Wilcox's present.
She got him Toy Story Memory......
and Peep and the Big Wide World DVD's!
He can see the top of the box. I love knowing I did good and got the right gift!
It's Woody!!!
Blowing out the candles.



6 comments:
I was showing Clayton the pictures and he saw that Ethan got Woody and he said "Ethan has my Woody!" Thanks for the pics.
Looks like you had a great time! Good job on getting the right gift!!! Brianna loved the pictures.
I bet Ethan is LOVING everything he got.
I love his face when he's seeing the top of Woody's box!!
My son had a woody toy very similar to that one, in fact, I think we still have it :D
Oooooh, I love the new blog layout, and of course it was great to see the pictures again along with a few comments. Thanks for your help in my part of the gifts. It really looked like he had a great time. Was Dad able to be there?
looks like a great party! He's so smart asking for all the details of a great party!what a big kid he is, and 10!? wow.
Post a Comment