This year for Easter, we were at Grandma-ma's house. The Easter Bunny got my letter saying we would be there and not at home. So when we got back from church, the kids got to go hunting. They had lots of fun looking for all the hiding places that candy could possibly be, and even found some new ones throughout the rest of the day. They had so much fun. Ethan probably ate 1/2 of his candy before it was even over. At one point he had a MOUTHFUL of jelly beans. Like I said, lots of fun!!!
Here are the kids getting ready to start finding all that candy (and pretty dang cute in their bunny ears, too!)
The Easter Bunny also brought each of the kids a Littlest Pet Shop digital pet game, except for Lindsey. She got a key chain thingy with lip gloss. The Easter Bunny somehow knew that she already had a LPS digital pet and got her something different. That bunny is SUPER smart!!!
Lindsey got a pet butterfly
Posing for Mom after the hunt was all over.
All in all, it was a great weekend staying at Grandma-ma's house. Happy Easter!!



5 comments:
I hope this fixed the comment section. Let me know if it still doesn't work.
Yay! It works.
Look like a fun Easter. I can't get over how much Lindsey looks like you!!!!!! It blows my mind. And I love how ecstatic Kate looks throughout all of it!
Your boys are so cute too. And Ethan looks like he's gotten a lot bigger. I miss your family!!!!!
Hooray! I wondered about the comment clicking button. I'm thrilled to read and see pictures about your family. We enjoyed your visit.
Yay for being able to leave comments! :)
You already got mine through email though!
Hey Jacy,
I'm glad you found my blog. I really enjoy blogging and find it is a great way to stay in touch. I'm glad you like Cheeney.
-Darc
Post a Comment