.jpg)
I got these cute knick-knacks from Deseret Book in Seattle. I thought they were the sweetest things. I've got a shelf for each room (boys room and girls room; works out perfectly, huh?!?) to put them on. Hopefully, the kitties will stay off the shelves so the sayings stay safe. Just had to show everyone how cute they are, and reasonably priced - $7.95 for each.
.jpg)



2 comments:
Those are cute. :) I used to have a shelf in the kids' room...until we switched to bunk beds and they gave easy access to the shelf with no other suitable location for a shelf in that room. Ah, well.
And I didn't know you had kitties!! Maybe you should blog about them sometimes, too. :)
Yeah! We want pics of the kitties!! I've never seen them.
Cute little wood thingers. Now I need to blog about Joni's gifts to my poor bookshelves. haha
Post a Comment