Monday (March 31st) was Parker's Birthday. Since Dad was here for the weekend, we had his party (just our family) Sunday morning. Nothing fancy, just cake and presents. But, he was so excited, you'd think it was an all out party!! He loves being 6 yrs. old now, and likes to tell everyone so.
Here's Parker with all his gifts
Parker's Birthday Card. He was able to read what Dad wrote inside all by himself: "Happy Birthday, Parker! We Love You, Dad, Mom, Lindsey, Ethan and Kate"
He's been asking for Transformers for forever :)
Some books to help him learn to read!! "Biscut" "I Like Bugs" and "Dora, Puppy Takes a Bath"
I only got this shirt because it's totally true! "This is What trouble Looks like"
Another Transformer: This one makes noise. Way too much noise. Bad choice on my part, but this is Parker's favorite.
My boring cake. But it was pretty yummy. We had the jell-o cake frosting on top. Daddy's favorite.
It took Parker too many tries to count (he, he) to blow out the candles. It was funny :)
And of course we had to get one stuffing his face!!! Okay, getting *ready* to stuff his face.
Parker is a good boy. He loves to give hugs and snuggle, which makes a Mom love him even more. He also loves to make people laugh. He is always doing silly antics and bodily harm to himself to make people happy and laugh. It's very cute. He loves going to school and has lots of friends and always tries his best. We are so glad to have this sweet little boy in our family.



2 comments:
Almost like being there :o)
Did our birthday card make it on Monday? I had Dallis go out and buy one on Wednesday before Mutual and he and Kaija left it in their car until Friday, when I made him get it and I quickly filled it out so he could drop it in the post office street mailbox before he went to work. I hope it got over the mountain in time for his birthday. Love and Hugs
YAY! happy birthday Parker! I'm so jealous!!! I would love to get a transformer for my birthday. :o) It's coming up though. 30 days!!!
Good job blogging Jacy! It's good to finally be able to read some stuff. And thanks for being such a great sis and always lending your ear to me! You're the best!
Post a Comment