This past weekend our family got a quick little mini-vacation. Steve is working in Kent (still) and was sick for the last half of the week, and needed someone to take care of him. Sooooo, he called his parents in Coulee City (central WA) and I was able to drop the kids off there and I continued on to Kent to spend the weekend with Steve. I got there about 6:00pm on Friday, and left about 12:30pm on Sunday morning. It was really nice. Saturday we went and saw Leatherheads, and then spent the rest of the afternoon/evening with Steve's cousin Tom and DeAnn Batty and their friends. We went to Dinner at Johnny Mac's in Renton and then went back to Tommy's house to play games. Quick and short, but very relaxing. A big thanks to Steve's parents for watching the kiddo's :)

Location of Coulee City

This is Banks lake - right in Coulee City

Another shot of Banks lake. They have beautiful canyons all around.



2 comments:
That was really needed I'm sure! It's always great when someone is willing to watch your kids for you for an extended period of time. Someone immediately pops into my mind when I say that. LIKE YOU AND STEVE!!!
Good for you for getting away again! :o)
Nice story...I guess Steve was "all better" by the time you got there. You had so great activities. Oh, the map was a great idea...I liked being able to visualize where Coulee City was. Thanks for being understanding about us leaving an hour early last night. It was good driving until this side of the pass and we got a downpour of hail. Saw a aftermath of a huge accident from the slush.
Post a Comment