Well, I'm a really lousy estimator when it comes to distances. I just drove the trek from the Library to our house. It's exactly 1 mile. A little farther than I originally thought :D
yikes...that's like from our house to the freeway. That's about a mile. It's a long way for Ethan especially alone. When Dallis ran away we found him over on Alder. Less than half the distance that Ethan did.
Steve and Jacy have been married for 12 long years. We have 4 great kids who are all full of energy. Steve works out of town again, leaving Jacy to the mercies of our crazy life. We all get so excited when the weekend rolls around and we get to spend time with Daddy.
2 comments:
Wow. That's quite a ways for a little guy to go all by himself!! Again, so very glad he was safe!
yikes...that's like from our house to the freeway. That's about a mile. It's a long way for Ethan especially alone. When Dallis ran away we found him over on Alder. Less than half the distance that Ethan did.
Post a Comment