CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 20, 2008

Baseball Season

Baseball season has officially started.  Lindsey and Parker are really excited.  We decided to have Parker do T-ball again.  Since Steve & I were the coaches last year, I'm not sure how much he got out of it.  Anywho, his team is the White Sox.  He's excited about that because Lindsey was on the White Sox last year.  He's # 11.  I guess he knows a few of the other kids on the team.  That's what he told me, at least.
Lindsey is doing something that we didn't have available in Smokey Point.  She's on an all girl softball team (they only had co-ed)!  She has a sponsored team.  It's a company here in Cheney - The Swenson Trees.  She's # 2 and is oober excited because that was her number last year!!!

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

That is so exciting, and you kids look like hot stuff in those uniforms! Parker- Guess what? One of Dorian's favorite number is 11! That's so cool. He's been that # so many times.
AND Lindsey- Did you know Grandpa Wilcox's favorite # is 2???

Good luck this season with the base/softball. I bet you'll have loads of fun!

Becky N. said...

They look so cute in their uniforms!! :D

Good luck to them in their seasons, hope they have tons of fun!