I promise I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! We moved this past weekend, and I just started a new job at night, so things have been kinda crazy around here. I'm trying to get to the Halloween pictures, just give me a couple more days. See you soon :)
6 comments:
Whew...that old pic is going down the page! Nice to visit on the phone...can't wait to see you and the kids.
What's your new job?
Glad to hear you've successfully moved! Now it's just the unpacking. That's the part I'm NOT in-love with! See ya on Sunday! :o) (if that's when you're coming over???)
Hi!!
This is Coley from Leelou blogs. I'm not sure if your knew or not but you were the winner of the necklace from Simply Different. Please contact me by Monday Nov. 10 to claim your prize! leeloublogs@hotmail.com
Jacy....are you coming for Christmas this year? Mom said that the last time she talked to you about it, you were! If you are, I am going to be really happy because I want to see you guys again! I just thought I would leave a little note telling you that I miss you guys!
yea...you said "give me a couple of days"...it's almost been a month. Have you dropped off the face of the planet?
*poke poke*
Hey you! It's been a month!! Update already!!
And P.S., Where'd your links go? Didn't you used to have an awesome place for coloring pages?
Post a Comment