Here are pictures from Ethan's birthday (part II)!! He was so excited and told us at least once to "make it stop!!" while we were singing to him. Anyway, here are the pictures :o)
Ethan is in the middle of saying "It's my birthday!!"
A new View-Finder!! On a side note, it came with a sampler disc thing-y. So Ethan had to try it out before he moved on to the next present. But he wasn't pushing the button all the way, so the disc was only moving the pictures part way. Every time it happened (like 6-7 times!!), he said "Darn it!!" I don't let the kids say that word, but out of his mouth, it was just so cute!!
The necessary accessory discs: Backyardigans, Diego, and Spongebob.
Another present.
My new jeans!!
Some new shirts.
One last present....
The Wonder Pets!! He is LOVING this present. Their names are: (below, from L to R) Tuck (a baby turtle), Ming-Ming (a duckling), & Linny (a baby guinea pig).
Anyway, he had fun, loves his new toys, and that makes everyone happy!!



6 comments:
oh thank you for the pictures and comments. It is so nice to be able to keep up with your family through this blog. I appreciate the time and talent to create these things.
did he name them? because Tuck is the turtle, Ming-Ming is the duck, and Linny is the Guinea pig. That would be cute if he switched the names around. That is so fun that he was so excited about it all!! How old is he now???
What a smart mom you are, getting him clothes for a birthday! I need to take a lesson from you.
Love the Wonder Pets! (Though, I'll admit, the first time I saw them, I about vomited at the animation style. It's since grown on me.) I don't think I've seen figurines for them before, I bet my kids would like them as much as Ethan. How fun!
P.S. and those viewfinders can be pesky that way, hehe.
JACY, I love it! Tell Ethan I said "Happy Birthday!" I loved seeing the pics! It was fun! How is everything going? Hope you guys had fun on his day and much as Ethan himself did!
Melissa, you were right!! I got the names mixed up. I fixed it!! So thanks :o) And, he's 8 now!! I can't believe it.
Becky, I've just started seeing them. They have other ones where they are dressed up in different costumes based on some of their episodes. So fun ;-)
He's so big and grown up! It makes me sad...I just realized it's been about a year(!!!!!!!!!) since we have seen your family! I wish you still lived up north, but I'm glad you are happy where you are at!
Hope your Christmas was awesome!
Post a Comment