Thanks for adding my button to your blog! I like getting to know my readers through their blogs. It's really fun. My hubby also travels (although not every week). In fact he is packing for a week in China as I type. What a bummer! I am always glad to have him home though...I don't know how you do it every week. You are the woman!
Mindy www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com PS Thanks for the 4 comments! LOL
Steve and Jacy have been married for 12 long years. We have 4 great kids who are all full of energy. Steve works out of town again, leaving Jacy to the mercies of our crazy life. We all get so excited when the weekend rolls around and we get to spend time with Daddy.
2 comments:
Got your address, thanks so much!
Thanks for adding my button to your blog! I like getting to know my readers through their blogs. It's really fun. My hubby also travels (although not every week). In fact he is packing for a week in China as I type. What a bummer! I am always glad to have him home though...I don't know how you do it every week. You are the woman!
Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com
PS Thanks for the 4 comments! LOL
Post a Comment