Did you know that they even MADE a million dollar bill???? Who knew! Go have fun! You can even choose other forms of money like the yen, pound, peso. Go, now!!! Would be fun to print off for the kids to play with :D
Kaija is doing good. Her poor iPod is getting a work out, though!!
The picture of our family was taken at Silverwood, and I just asked a random lady if she would take it for us. I really like it, it turned out pretty good :D
Steve and Jacy have been married for 12 long years. We have 4 great kids who are all full of energy. Steve works out of town again, leaving Jacy to the mercies of our crazy life. We all get so excited when the weekend rolls around and we get to spend time with Daddy.
5 comments:
cute, invaluable kids!
That is so cute! Where was the picture of you family taken at and who took it? How is kaija doing over there?
Kaija is doing good. Her poor iPod is getting a work out, though!!
The picture of our family was taken at Silverwood, and I just asked a random lady if she would take it for us. I really like it, it turned out pretty good :D
You are always finding cute blogs. We need to get together soon.
Wow! you're rich!!
Post a Comment