CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 2, 2009

The Game Is On

I was a FWed (Forwarded.  It's a word.  Yep.) an e-mail from my friend Brenda over in Smokey Point (Marysville/Arlington, WA area) and it's such a feel-good e-mail, I thought I'd post the results, and share with you my warm fuzzy feelings.
The Game is on!!! .........And you're IT! 
1. Describe ME in ONE  word.... Just ONE single word. 
2. Send it to me and to me only. 
3. Then send this message to all your friends and see how many strange and
interesting things they say about you. This is really fun. 
Here's how to play: 
1. Hit the reply key and send me my one word. 
2. Then return to this message, and forward it to your friends (including
me) and see what 20 people say about you when limited to one word!!! 
The Game is on!
Here are my results so far:
"Gracious", "Giving", "Helpful" & "Understanding"
I sent the e-mail to a lot of my friends, so I'm still waiting to hear from some of you (wink, wink), but already, it's making me happy!!

4 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Patient, level, kind, organized, fun, friendly, cute, genuine, happy... I could go on but that would be more than one. Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I love the googly eyed fuz ball!

Rogers said...

It's not a fuz ball -- it's a warm fuzzy! Didn't you ever play with these when you were younger??

Anonymous said...

well, i think sis. jacobsen's comments sure count as warm fuzzies! and everything thats been said is true. we love you, jacy!