CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 22, 2009

Splash Down

Today we went to Splash Down.  It's a local water slide park, here in Spokane.  We got a letter in the mail from Steve's work saying they were hosting all the local workers for the day.  They had door prizes, catered BBQ & free admission.  The kids had so much fun!!  And so did Kaija!  They were so sad when it was time to go.
***Sorry about the pictures.  I didn't take any, and these are the only ones I could get off their website.
Here are the 4 major water slides.  It took a LOT to get Parker to go down, but once he did, he was all over it!!!  Kate, on the other hand, was meant for water parks!  Her and Steve were quite a pair :D
This is the ride Kaija went on very first.  Then, when Lindsey and Kaija went off on their own, Lindsey went down it too.  ALL BY HERSELF.  CRAZY!!!!!
Kaija and Lindsey went down the "toilet" and was one of their favorites.  The rest of us didn't, only because the line was WAY too long.
This is where Steve, me, Parker, Kate and Ethan all ended up.  There are two "spa" areas, and 3-4 kiddy slides.  It was so nice to sit in the warm water!!
It was a really nice "free" day.  Thanks to BNSF for hosting it!!

2 comments:

Grandmama said...

what a great day!
glad you all had a safe fun day.

Anonymous said...

I am assuming that this was Saturday that you guys went even though it says you went today, Sunday...oh well, I got the drift! Looks like you had some fun! Isn't it awesome to have older kids and go and do things that you like too and not just what they like to do? I can't wait for that!