CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 1, 2009

She's Gone :(

So Kaija was here for about a month and a half.  It was awesome.  She baked cookies, ran some errands for me, let the kids play with her iTouch, babysat, helped with cleaning the house, played with our cats, helped move, organize, de-junk, keep clean our toy room, and kept me company.  It was so nice to get to know my baby (she's the youngest in our family-not really a baby anymore!!) sister.  I love you, Kaija.

5 comments:

Becky N. said...

Wow, a month and a half?! You sure are lucky. My one week with her earlier this year wasn't nearly long enough. Hope you adjust back to non-Kaija-ness without too much trouble!

Jenny-Jenny said...

How will you live with out her? Awesome that she would do that for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on, Jacy. You make it seem like I was your slave. We had a LOT of good times too. I miss you guys!

Rogers said...

I SSSSOOOOO did not mean that you were like a slave. Maybe it all came out wrong. I just mean that you were so helpful, and willing to do things without me having to bug, or beg you. It was soooo nice!!!!

The Duckers said...

That day should go down in history. I always hate it when company leaves. :o( Plus it's even worse for you! You're all by yourself until the weekends.
Sad, Sad, Day!