
Elder Bednar!! I'm so excited. We're going to have a special Stake Conference with him and some other apostles. I don't remember their names, but I'm sure it will be great. We're going to have a special YSA session, YM/YW session, Priesthood session, Adult session, and then a general session. October 18th can't come fast enough!!



4 comments:
That's awesome! I have to admit, I have a soft spot for Elder Bednar. He was the president/Dean at Rick's College while I was there, and I got to hear him talk a lot. I have an easy time picking out his voice, and have learned to love his way of giving a talk. You are very lucky to see him in person!
Can I come to your house on the 18th? I don't take up too much room and I might even clean up after myself.
I'm so jealous! He came and spoke in our young married ward 4 years ago, it was unforgetable. AMAZING!!!
That's awesome! (Unfortunately I won't be there, though.)
Post a Comment