CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 21, 2009

Ethan's 9!!

Yup. I know I already posted about his birthday, but now I'm finally getting around to his "party". We did just a family party. Not even a cake, we did brownies. Yummmmm. We didn't have money for presents, so thankfully we have awesome grandparents and a pretty cool aunt who sent him things :D
Never fails. He always cover his ears to the birthday song.
Oooohhhh! Toy Story Friends!!
He really LOVES these toys. We found a little box for them to "sleep" in at night so Ethan can have them in his bed with him. There's Woody, Buzz, 2 Green army men, Slinky Dog, Hamm, and Rexy. Hamm even has a cork in the bottom. These are by far his favorite new toys. Thanks Grandma-ma!!
Grandma Rogers sent Ethan a cute little card with $9 in it!! He even counted the money. Then on his birthday she called Ethan (we weren't home) and sang "Happy Birthday" on our answering machine. Thanks, Grandma Rogers!!
Aunt Megan sent him a card, too. Thanks Aunt Megan!!! Hers had $1 in it, so Ethan got a total of $10!!! What a perfect gift. What a perfect night.

2 comments:

Grandmama said...

Hooray...pictures! It really does look like he is enjoying the toys. Great choice...real Mom :o)

Anonymous said...

I know I'm posting on this way after it happened. Ethan is so cute!! His smile is very contagious. Is he still having a good time with his toy story friends?