CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ethan!

He's 9 years old.  Today.  He came two weeks early, and really surprised us.  In the middle of the night.  I went into labor somewhere around 1 or 2 in the morning.  I felt really bad for our friend Angelina, who watched Lindsey for us.  By 5 am, Ethan was here, and was so small {5lbs, 7oz.} and very cute.  Here are some pictures. 
He's 2 weeks old in this one
Not as sure about this one. Maybe 1-2 months.
A little older.  5-6 months
This was Ethan's signature pastime.  He ALWAYS had these lego's in his mouth.  This would be a sign of his life later to come.  He would be the baby/toddler to put anything and everything in his mouth: rocks (by the handful), old food (he would later be known as "the scavenger"), dirt, marbles, dog food, you name it, it was probably in there at one point or another.  Even still, he puts inappropriate things in his mouth.  If you'd like to know the GROSSEST thing ever in Ethan's mouth, let me know.  It involves his Great-grandpa Griggs (Steve's side)
  
Ethan, you are one of the sweetest kids I've ever known.  You love to snuggle, and you're great at giving hugs.  You have a great sense of humor, and you're really good at making your brother and sisters laugh.  We are SO glad you came to our family, and we love you so much.
HaPpy bIrThdAy!!!

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

ETHAN!!!! You're getting so old! We love you and miss you and hope you have the Best Birthday EVER!!!!!
Happy Birthday!

Grandmama said...

We are glad you are part of the family too! :o)

Happy, Happy Birthday...
from
Grandpa,Grandmama,Kaija
and
Maggie too!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Ethan!

And I want to guess what he put in his mouth that belonged to his grandpa: his teeth. Ewwww!

Hahaha! Just guessing... if it's too gross, you can tell me in my blog and I won't publish it. But I want to know!

Vonae said...

Happy Birthday! The pictures are cute Jacy.