In an effort to save money and sanity, Lindsey and I decided to do something different for her Valentine. We went back behind our house and did a little photo shoot. It was cold, but fun. These {found here} will be a LOT easier, and way the heck cheaper too. Maybe we'll attempt those crazy iLove's next year.
I'll be sure to post a picture of the final product, and the final products of Kate's, Parker's and Ethan's.
Speaking of Ethan's Valentine. I need your opinion. What do you think of these (the tall yellow one)?? {I found them at Family Fun}





4 comments:
I like it! Kids don't REALLY care too much what they are getting. I think they will like that one. Will it have his face on it?
Yep. When I orderd the kids' school pictures, I had them send me a digital copy via e-mail. So I'm just going to use that one.
I love lindsey's new valentines card. Ethan's...if he likes it then that is good for him. I thought they were cute.
I really like the "I have my eye on you". I just don't get why it says the word eye on the heart? Confused... I like Lindsey's new choice as well. Very personal.
Post a Comment