CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 7, 2010

Baseball Season 2010

It's been a month since I've been on here?!?!?! Gggaaahhh!! Here's a little catch-up :D
*****
The season is finally over. Well, almost. Lindsey has 2 more make-up games and THEN we'll be done. It was a very cold and windy season. It's still not very warm around here. I'm glad we're done with this sport. Here are some pictures.
Lindsey was in the AAA Softball league, which was player-pitched. Her team was sponsored by a local business and they called themselves the "Red Hawks". She did really good. She's been spending a lot of spare time practicing her pitch. I think she wants to be a pitcher for next year.
Parker was in AA Baseball league, which is coach-pitched. He killed it!! His team was the Cubs. Both of his coaches LOVED him, and said he had the biggest swing on the team. He's got an interesting stance, but it seems to work for him!!
Kate did a 2nd year of T-ball. She was on the Mariners!!! Her friend, Paige, was on her team, and we loved playing with their kids during games. We probably missed more of her 'at bats' then we should've, but we all had fun!!

3 comments:

Grandmama said...

whoo-hooo, you're back! It was great to read about the kids' sports. Miss you bunches. Marysville Parade is the 19th are you coming? We have one queen sized bedroom available at the moment. Could get floors available for kids!!

Jenny-Jenny said...

Cute Kids! I love little league. Okay, I love all baseball!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear how the kids are doing. I'm sure Ethan is still playing escape artist? They pictures were a nice touch.