CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

Well, I was REALLY SICK this Halloween weekend. Our Trunk-or-Treat was on Saturday, and like I said, I was sick, so Steve took the kids. He even got them dressed and ready. Thankfully, they were easy costumes, and not much to them. Here are the kids:
Lindsey, a Baby
Ethan, Spongebob
Parker, Mario
Kate, a Witch
Saturday morning, Steve took the kids out so I could get some rest, and went to pick up some pumpkins. They got around to carving them on Sunday. Here's what they came up with:
Kate chose a cat
Steve made his throwing up
Ethan did a Mr. Pumpkin Head
Parker asked me to help him do a spider. I messed up like I always do, and ended up with a HUGE hole in the middle of his pumpkin. Parker, the sweet kid that he is, said, "that's okay, Mom. I'll fix it." And he did. He made his throw up, too. And it turned out wonderful. I love that boy! Oh, and Parker says the chunk of pumpkin in the "vomit" is him "puking his teeth out". Just so you know.
Lindsey chose a bat

2 comments:

Grandmama said...

yeh...another blog. I sure miss all the stories and pictures now that most people are doing the facebook thing. Thanks for the time on the computer doing this.

Winders said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!