We (and by "we" I mean Steve) got a new dog last Monday. He warned me, but I was still surprised. He found her at our local pet store. She's a mix of Boston Terrier, Rat Terrier, and Jack Russel Terrier. We named her Penny, and right now, she's the size of a Chihuahua. I'm guessing she'll MAYBE double in size, but she's gonna be small. And that makes Steve happy. He likes the smaller dogs. She's absolutely C.R.A.Z.Y.!!!, and hyper, and just like a newborn. I can already tell when it's nap-time - she get crazy, and snippy, and wild. We love her, but I can't wait for her to grow out of her "puppy stage"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is so cute but I'm really glad that she is not ours. I don't think I could handle another baby! Thanks for getting her so my kids can love her and not have to take care of her. Your awesome!
Post a Comment