Yes, I was using my first and last names (married name). By the way, when I tried out my first and last maiden name, there was "1 or fewer of me". Kinda interesting. Becky-I have no idea where they get their info. Just fun to play :)g
Steve and Jacy have been married for 12 long years. We have 4 great kids who are all full of energy. Steve works out of town again, leaving Jacy to the mercies of our crazy life. We all get so excited when the weekend rolls around and we get to spend time with Daddy.
4 comments:
Well hey, I know of one in Uncle Larry's family and Lanelle's daughter is Jacy Renee, plus you is three. How good is this survey?
But...I have always liked your name. Pretty, unique, and not totally weird.
Dad interview Bro.Tedgerdine. Said he was your senior seminary teacher. Remember him? He still says your name J.C.
okay, so it's using the first and last name. That makes a difference.
There are 133 of me.
Only 2 of me, too! But 13 if I go with Rebecca.
Are they actually pulling this from a database of names, or is this statistics?
Yes, I was using my first and last names (married name). By the way, when I tried out my first and last maiden name, there was "1 or fewer of me". Kinda interesting. Becky-I have no idea where they get their info. Just fun to play :)g
Post a Comment