
Staring Monday the 7th, I won't be at my computer for a whole week :( But, on the bright side, I will be baking in the hot, hot sun during girls camp. I'm going as an assistant unit leader. I'm actually really excited!! I've never been to Girl's Camp as an adult leader. It's probably going to be too hot, and dry and full of mosquitos, but it will all be worth it to be with the girls, and have a week full of spiritual highs. The whole point of me telling you this, is so you don't think I fell off the planet if I'm not updating, or commenting during that week. I should be back in full capacity to do so on Sunday or Monday. See you on the other side!!!!



3 comments:
Good luck and have fun!!! I'll miss you, but I'm coming the following Wednesday!!! YAY!
Congratulations Jacy! You won the giveaway of hair accessories from Princess Charmed Hair. I couldn't find a way to email you so I figured I would leave a comment. When you get back from Girl's Camp please email me (see contact under my view complete profile). Hope you have a great time! Thanks so much!
Welcome miss camp girl!! You rock. We missed all of your fun posts, but my boys and I are so excited to come and visit!! :o)
Post a Comment