It's been 4 days since Melissa went home, and the house feels kinda empty. Don't get me wrong, I love having the house back to just our family again, but it was also really fun have two little kids running around again. (oh, and another grown-up female to talk to, especially late at night :P ) Here is a picture of all the kids together. I took probably 10 pictures just hoping to get one that turned out somewhat good. Here are the best ones:
*****
Their names for those of you who don't know who they are:
(from L to R) James, Lindsey, Kate, Ethan, Carson, Parker (holding Carson).
In this one, James is either looking at Kate or Lindsey. I can't really tell.
I love this one! If you look at all their eyes, they're all looking at Melissa, who was yelling, clapping, doing anything just to make those kids smile. Kate was laughing so much, she was kicking her feet - thus, them being blurry.
All, in all, great fun was had by all. Except Tuesday (the day before they left). I think ALL the kids each had their own melt-down at one point or another. That was NOT fun!!! But a memorable week, regardless. Thanks for visiting Melissa!! We miss you guys.



5 comments:
so glad to read and see about your fun 'family visit'. Hoping to hear more while you are here this week.
cute little cousins!
Will you post the 1st picture on my blog page?
Thanks for letting us come and invade your home. It was fun, and it's so nice to have the fireplace all grouted. Now for the next project.
Oh, and I still have nightmares about that Tuesday. ERR!
i love this picture! how great. i cant believe they ALL were smiling. what was melissa doing?!
What fun. There is just something specail about cousins!
go watch the latest video on lisa's blog. I was crying I was laughing so hard. :o)
Post a Comment