Brings a new template. I'm still not sure if I like enough to keep it for long. If you have any comments or criticisms about it, let me know. We'll see how long I can handle it :o)
I like it. BUT, I would change your text colors to something darker. Your posts in black, perhaps, and your blues (like your profile, titles...) a darker shade of blue or something darker that coordinates with the patterns on the blue.
Steve and Jacy have been married for 12 long years. We have 4 great kids who are all full of energy. Steve works out of town again, leaving Jacy to the mercies of our crazy life. We all get so excited when the weekend rolls around and we get to spend time with Daddy.
5 comments:
I like it. BUT, I would change your text colors to something darker. Your posts in black, perhaps, and your blues (like your profile, titles...) a darker shade of blue or something darker that coordinates with the patterns on the blue.
It's ok. Not my favorite, but hey! It's a change.
the new green is up and I like it much better.
that was me just before...forgot to sign my name
I like this green one MUCH better! Great choosing! :o)
Post a Comment