Happy birthday Nathan Morgan!!
We are so sorry we can't be there to celebrate your day with you. But we want you to
know that we are there in spirit, and that we are thinking of you today.
We are so proud of you and all of your
accomplishments. You are a wonderful
person; always willing to help; very fun, and we know that when we hang out, there will
be lots of fun and laughter. Thanks for being such a great friend,
and have a GREAT Birthday!!




2 comments:
to help you understand exactly what I mean by my firs (but has yet to come) comment regarind your post, you need to picture a lonely old lady seeing a new baby for the first time...ready?
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (I hope that wasn't confusin. If so, oh well. lol) You are so sweet to have remembered Nathan's birthday. It really meant a lot to Nathan to have Steve call him last night and have such a long chat! I can't wait to show him this post. He will love it and likely leave his own comment. Thanks for being such great friends. We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Jacy,
thanks. I really appreciate it and I had a great b-day. I got to talk to steve I think for about an hour which in it's self was about amazing seeing how he hates to talk on the phone. I am really greatful to have you guys as freinds. We miss you guys over here.
Nathan
Post a Comment