CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 24, 2008

Sunday Stew

What went on this week?  Let's see....
We all cleaned the house on Monday.
Did about 32 loads of laundry on Tuesday.
Wednesday, Steve saw a nutritionist.
Thursday, I took Lindsey to a Softball Clinic for 2 hours.  Lots of fun.
Steve and I got a day-date on Friday.  He got off about noon, so we got to see a early show.  Then we went to "Lunner" at Boston's.  Yummy!!
Saturday, we sold our hutch.  Now I have to find somewhere to put all of my dust collectors!!  Or, just get a smaller, corner hutch.  That sounds better.  Then Steve and Lindsey went fishing.  *THEN*, for dinner, the Elder's Quorum had a BBQ at the park next door.  But it was bring all your own food, so my thoughts were, 'what's the point??'  Anyway, there's my "stew" of a week.  Just want to make sure you're all stayin' in the loop :o) 

2 comments:

Becky N. said...

I like random updates. And... wow. I hope you didn't *really* do 32 loads of laundry??? I just about go crazy when I have about 6 loads that need to be done all in one day...

Rogers said...

No, not really 32 loads. I was being sarcastic. But it sure *feels* like that many!!!