CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 7, 2008

Toothless

This one's a little scary, but that's Parker, for you :o) Yesterday, Parker did something completely out of character.  He jumped onto the couch!!  Well, that's not out of character but when he did that, he knocked his really loose tooth (that he wouldn't let me pull out) almost all the way, and then pulled it out by himself!!  Yeah, Parker!!  We left it for the tooth fairy, and she gave him $2.  Sometimes I wish I could loose a tooth.  Geesh!!  Good job, Parker!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he has a sunburn too.
guess that comes from his fair skin. :o(

The Duckers said...

YAY PARKER! You go dude! hahaha

Anonymous said...

awesome! tell him i said congrats. hes such a cutie.

Dirty Fingernails said...

here is your promo code for the wrap dress. be sure to come back and tell us what color you got.. I would love to hear!!!
MSTYLE39 exp. 9/1/08