CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 15, 2008

Holy Shnikes!!!!!!! - Updated

Look what I found on Stephenie Meyers' website today:

Movie News Flash!

So, many of you have heard that the release of the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been moved from this Thanksgiving to next summer. First and foremost, please know that this schedule change has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight, me, or Summit Films (so enough with the imdb death wishes, okay?). This is Warner Bros. decision, and it was not motivated by anything Twilight-related.

Now for the good news! Though we're all sad to have to wait for Harry Potter, this open spot at the theater creates a cool opportunity. The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right—Twilight will be released in theaters November 21st! Let the merry-making commence!

--Stephenie

Could there be any better news than this?!?!

**Update: I finally got the picture to upload.  I love this picture.  I even made a bookmark out of it :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...Kaija will be soooo excited, but sad too...she was going to reach her 6 month wait date for her driver's license--where you can legally drive a few friends--the exact date of the previous opening night. Now, she will have to meet her friends there instead of maybe going together.

Megan said...

How exciting!!!

Nathan and Raya said...

Thanks for the update but
Oh ohoh! I just got an idea!! Will you be on this side of the mountains for thanksgiving??????? Maybe you should go with a group of my friends and I to see the movie! That would be way fun!!I hated the ideas and concepts/actors of the movie after I finished the thrid book, but since it's been a while and the enthusiaum has worn off some and i didn't love the 4th book, I'm acutally looking forward to the movie! yeah! I've warmed up to who is playing Edward, but I still don't love it.

Nathan and Raya said...

Thanks for the update but
Oh ohoh! I just got an idea!! Will you be on this side of the mountains for thanksgiving??????? Maybe you should go with a group of my friends and I to see the movie! That would be way fun!!I hated the ideas and concepts/actors of the movie after I finished the thrid book, but since it's been a while and the enthusiaum has worn off some and i didn't love the 4th book, I'm acutally looking forward to the movie! yeah! I've warmed up to who is playing Edward, but I still don't love it.