CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 13, 2008

So sad...

I don't even remember how I happened to stumble across this website.  When I first read it, I was extremely heartbroken and sad.  Then I read it again, this time a bit more skeptical.  I decided to e-mail her myself, and see if this plea help was indeed true.  I just got her reply, and this is what she said (followed by what I originally sent her):
Hi Jacy,
Yes, the story is very true. I am sitting in bed quite sick today as I write you. I would be greatful if you would share my website: kidney4beth.com with anyone you know.
Beth
--- On Wed, 8/13/08, Jacy Rogers  wrote:
> From: Jacy Rogers 
> Subject: Just double checking
> To: beth@kidney4beth.com
> Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 11:31 AM
> Hi. I saw your web page (www.kidney4beth.com) asking for a
> kidney. I sadly know that sometimes things get circulated
> that aren't true. I just wanted to e-mail you to make
> sure this is real. I would love to post it on my blog and
> make it available for all my friends and family to see. Let
> me know if, 1. this is true and 2. if it's okay to post
> on my blog.
> 
> Thank you for your time
> Jacy
Anyway, I thought I'd do my part.


1 comment:

The Duckers said...

One of my friends on my blog had this up on her page and I read it, and I'd be a match. IT just kills me! I wish I had 3 kidneys. I'm just such a pessimist, that I would always think that if I donated a kidney one of 2 things would happen: 1. I end up with kidney disease, or 2. Dorian ends up with kidney disease. I've thought about her a lot lately.