Steve has posted again on his blog. I just thought I'd let all of you know since it's been a while since he last updated it. It's quite insightful, if you'd like to get to know Steve a bit better. But be warned....he doesn't hold anything back!!!
Love you, sweetie :o)
6 comments:
Good 'ol Steve. It's nice to know some things don't change :)
Thanks for asking, I am sure Brian will be glad to be in contact with some friends from Washington. I'll add you to our list as well.
Tia
Jacy...I tried to leave a note for Steve on his blogsite, but his site didn't give the name/URL option that I'm familiar with using. Could you let him read my comments here?
STEVE--well, that was somewhat enlightening! I didn't know you had your own blog until Jacy mentioned you had posted something new on her blog. But, I'm with Jacy in the fact that it's cool you have something you enjoy doing and are willing to let some kids go with you. Did you see the grandpa on TV that reeled in a 21 pound catfish with his granddaughter's Barbie fishing pole? The fish was longer than the pole.
Hey, have you seen the shirt that Carson is wearing in the binki heaven video? I think I brought it to Washington, and I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! I really want it for pictures.
Let me know.
That's the one!
hehehehe....your husband ALWAYS makes me laugh. Sadly, it's both when he's serious and joking. Hopefully I don't annoy him too much with that, but I just can't help it. Thanks for informing us of his blog. I had a good laugh and can't wait to have Nathan read it and hear him laughing too.
Post a Comment