CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 7, 2008

Finished!!!

NO SPOILERS
I got my book in the mail on Tuesday, started it that night after the kids were in bed, and finished last night (Wednesday) around 10:00 pm.  I did absolutely nothing productive yesterday, and I had to literally *tear* myself away just to do lunch and dinner.  Anyhoo, it was a great book and I'm so thankful Stephenie Meyer was able to make a great series of books.

4 comments:

Becky N. said...

Yay, you finished it! And you liked it, too! I will have to call you soon. :D

Anonymous said...

Tell Parker I'm happy for him.
I liked the book too.
Thought the writing was terrific...and the progression of the characters smart.

The Duckers said...

I didn't read a work you wrote, but I'm glad you were able to finish it! Hip-Hip-Hooray!

shurnuandbeagsly said...

Hi there...I finished the book in about 2 1/2 days and ignored my whole family during that time too! There was a huge pile of laundry and a stinking kitchen when I was done, but it was worth it! BTW...we'd love to see you guys sometime...we're just up here in NOrth Spokane! check out our blog at http://shurnuandbeagsly.blogspot.com