Directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you can possibly remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what people remember about you!



5 comments:
I have so many fun memories with you and your family. Late night conversations, advice and wrestling with your kids. We have loved knowing your family and we miss you all of the time.
I think one of the most impressive memories I have of you specifically is the night you had Kate. We showed up to pick you guys up at 8:00. Steve said, "Jacy's in labor, so we are not going to go with you". Then you walked through the room looking all normal, calm and relaxed. We left and Steve called us around 10:00 pm that same night and said "Jacy had a baby girl." We were amazed that it happened so quickly. Then Steve had said that you had had her like and hour and a half earlier...whew. I was shocked and impressed! You are an amazing child bearing fool...well, you used to be. lol Miss you guys!
p.s. "Dink and Flicka" is from The Office. Season 2 disc 4, I think it's the last episode. The black guy Daryl is trying to help with Michaels "inter-racial communication" and talk him a bunch of bogus sayings, like Dink and Flicka. I'm not entirely sure what it means, but the tone of his voice makes it sound to me like "what can you do. you've just gotta roll with it." I love that show.
jacy, you've always looked out for me. all of my venting as you would drive me home from babysitting...good times. i recall once that you invited me to your apartment shortly after you and steve were married. i loved hanging out with you, your cat and your marvelous cable television. that was the first time i saw johnny bravo. thanks for being such a great older sis.
love ya THIS much (now if you can imagine me spreading my arms, that would be helpful)
-kaija
I remember the day you and Steve got married!!! I felt so incredibly honored to be a part of your wedding. Such a special day. You were so sweet, pretty, young (still are) and Steve was all jokey, giddy, lovey dovey with you (still is, I'm sure). Good times :)
OK first memory is when you came with Lindsey and Ethan to our wedding reception 7 years ago. Lindsey pranced all over the place and followed me everywhere. Ethan just stayed perfectly happy and snug in his carseat. And Steve took Ian aside to say, "Birth control, birth control, BIRTH CONTROL!!!!"
Also, I totally remember coming to your house! And when I had to nurse Emma, Steve showed me a room with a rocker, and made sure I was perfectly comfortable - even so much as to ask if I needed a glass of water...what a gentleman, huh? ;) And I have no memories of the house being under construction! I just remember having a great time getting to know you guys a bit better!
Post a Comment