Parker lost his other top front tooth on Sunday. He says he pulled it out himself. I don't know for sure, I was still in bed recovering from my migraine, but I don't have any reason to NOT believe him. All I know is he came into my room bleeding from where said tooth used to reside and a kleenex had taken up residence. He was so excited. Although, again, the tooth fairy was REALLY busy. She forgot to come at night again. She did happen to sneak in while he was at school and I was taking a nap, because I didn't see or hear her. That tooth fairy is pretty sneaky!! She left $2 for Parker, also. She leaves more $$ for kids who pull out their own teeth.
September 23, 2008
More Missing Teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
very nice blog. I like some of the phrasing and imagery. tell the kids congrats for me.
Sounds like adventures are abundant in your house! Glad the tooth fairy made it. And what generous rewards! I wonder what the tooth fairy will do in our house when the day comes.
The Tooth Fairy must be really backed up with the economy and all. I hear the dudes on Wall Street are pulling their own teeth out right now. Must be for the extra cash. Love the pic of your two cute kids who are like the perfect adorable melding of you and Steve. Amazing.
Hi there! It's Tiffany Owona...I found you on the Lavine's site...hope you don't mind me stopping by! You guys are so cute...I love that the tooth fairy was really BUSY. Seems like that happens alot...she was busy when I was a kid, too. Hope you're having a good week...feel free to stop by our blog anytime! :)
Post a Comment