I knew it was getting colder. But, when I woke up this morning at 7:30, and saw that it was ONLY 29 degrees, I about died. We had to pull out the gloves, and winter coats, and scarves and all those crazy accessories that kids need to stay warm. AND to top it all off, we were about {this close} to being late for school because I had to find all these things and then go scrape the car of all the frost on the windows. Not fun!! Welcome, Winter. Welcome.
October 9, 2008
Baby, It's Cold Outside
I knew it was getting colder. But, when I woke up this morning at 7:30, and saw that it was ONLY 29 degrees, I about died. We had to pull out the gloves, and winter coats, and scarves and all those crazy accessories that kids need to stay warm. AND to top it all off, we were about {this close} to being late for school because I had to find all these things and then go scrape the car of all the frost on the windows. Not fun!! Welcome, Winter. Welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations! You just got frost on the car the same day my friend in ALASKA got their first snow!! Sucks to be you!!
Okay, no, seriously... I'm sorry. Sorry you have to get up to 29 degrees. Sorry you had to dig out all the cold weather accessories (that would have been a nightmare in my house...). Sorry you had to scrape off the car, too.
I suppose I should relish this last winter I have before I have to worry about school, too. There's something awfully nice about usually not having to be anywhere before 10am.
That was us too this morning! It's supposed to snow all weekend. It will be fun until it starts sticking and NEVER leaving! Enjoy your cold walks if you're still up for them!
I LOVE THE COLD WEATHER!!
I think it was a little bit excessive this past winter, but I still LOVE fall! :D
yuck,yuck,yuck...we aren't freezing yet, but getting colder. Had to send Dallis and a little boy to help him under the house to connect two heater vents. Don't know how they keep getting loose. Dad and I did three sessions in the temple Thusday. It was really nice. Sending Lindsey a belated b-day card today.
Post a Comment