Steve wanted to go fishing today, and I kinda threw a fit. So he decided that we could go fishing as a family. So we did :) EVERYONE caught a fish but me! I was kinda sad. Parker caught 2 all by himself. This was his very first time catching fish. Yay!!!!! He would've had 3, but he walked away from the last one, so Kate reeled it in. Kate also reeled one in all by herself, until it got caught on a rock then Dad did the rest. So she got 2. Good job, Kate :o) Lindsey caught 2, also. Oh, and she even baited the hooks all by herself! Mini marshmallows, and worms. (Gross) Way to go, big girl!! Ethan helped Dad reel in 2 fish, so those were his, and Daddy got the rest (just a sec, I have to do the math).....2! It was a great fishing day! 10 fish, all in about 1 & 1/2 hours. All rainbow trout, and all about 13-18 inches long. Enjoy the pictures. We sure do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HOLY COW! Excellent work. The Elders quorum here went fishing last week in the sound and caught NOTHING... big boat, lots of grown men, and lots of sunburns, but no fish. lol
Your family is adorable! The kids are growing toooo fast.
These are AWESOME pictures! I can't wait to show Dorian! I'll bet he'll be a little bit jealous! :o)
All the kids look so happy!
oh my...that is really amazing. Who's going to cook? Your kids look very happy. Miss you.
Post a Comment