CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 12, 2009

Interview

This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
Interview with Lindsey - 9, Parker - 6, and Kate - 5
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
L- Get ready for prayer
P- I love you
K- I love you
2. What makes your mom happy?
L- Naps
P- Taking a nap
K- Kisses
3. What makes your mom sad?
L- us getting sick
P- shots
K- I can't think of one
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
L- By saying "Nooooo smiling!!" or by just staring
P- Tickling me
K- You just tickle me and flip me on the couch
5. What was your mom like as a child?
L- Young
P- You went to the park
K- I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
L- 29
P- 29
K- 2, 9 (she said the number separately)
7. How tall is your mom?
L- 7 feet
P- 12 feet (he said this after he took his hand and went up my body, measuring it)
K- This tall (she said that as she was touching the top of my head)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
L- Nap
P- Read Harry Potter and Twilight
K- Nap
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
L- Watch T.V.
P- You have a party
K- Nap
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L- Teaching monkeys sign language
P- Because you're rich
K- Because you are just the prettiest girl in all the world
11. What is your mom really good at?
L- Making dinner
P- Hugs
K- Napping - cause you really fall asleep really fast
12. What is your mom not very good at?
L- Letting us play a lot of games with you
P- Not turning pages very well in Primary (I'm the chorister, and I couldn't find the right page one day)
K- At being safe (two days ago, we had about 2 inches of snow on our gravel road, and we spun out around a curve.  Kate got really scared and she always tells me now - "don't forget to go slow on the rocky road {referring to our gravel road})
13. What does your mom do for her job?
L- Nothing
P- Clean the bathrooms and doctors' rooms (this is what I did about 4 months ago when I HAD a job working for a janitorial company that works with medical offices)
K- What job? - - No! you don't have a job!
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
L- Sloppy Joe's
P- Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
K- All the food that you make
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L- You're a nice mom
P- I don't know
K- Not yelling
16.  If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L- Mom from Flintstones
P- The weather woman (from the Fairly Odd Parents)
K- Wow Wow Wubbzy - a girl one, 'cause Wow Wow Wubbzy is a boy
17. What do you and your mom do together?
L- Work on homework
P- Lay (snuggling)
K- Stay at home
18. How are you and your mom the same?
L- We're both girls
P- Same color of eyes
K- Because we're the same family
19. How are you and your mom different?
L- You're a mom and I'm a kid
P- I have curly hair and you have blonde hair; and you're bigger and I'm smaller
K- Because we have different hair
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
L- With Dad
P- El Rodeo (a mexican restaurant in town)
K- I don't know
21. How do you know your mom loves you?
L- You kiss me when you used to go to work; you cook me dinner; you bought us a house
P- Kissing and teasing
K- Because you always say it all the time (with a look of disdain on her face)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that was really awesome. I loved reading the responses. I think kids answers are always so telling. nap, nap ,nap. You could have said the same thing when you were Parker's age.

The Duckers said...

lol

this was fun to read, and I especially liked a lot of Kate's answers. I could just hear the way she would say them all! :o)

Drive safe this weekend!

Jenny-Jenny said...

Soooo sweet. Hey Jacy, do you like to take naps?

I would be afraid of what my kids might say. kind of getting to That age.