Well, I just can't get anything done when Steve is home for the weekend. So here are the pictures I promised everyone. There's a lot, I'm not going to lie!! But c'mon! She's my baby and she turned 5!!! Here they are :) (BTW: look closely at Kate. We found a princess shirt at Wal-Mart for super cheap, and I got two crown clippies on etsy for really cheap, also!! Just fun little touches)
This is everyone (except Lydia) in the van on the way to Kate's party!!
This was after they decorated their crowns/scepters (sp?) and they were all having a snack
Everyone ready to play "Pin the Crown on the Princess" From L to R: Paige, Jaben, Kate, Clay, Lydia, and Sienna
My last minute "Pin the Crown on the Princess" game. It was 2 or 3 in the morning when I finished it (but it was 1 or 2 when I started it!!) Since it was late at night when I made it, my OCD didn't even flinch when I was writing down the title!! (Which *bugs the heck* out of me now :o))
Sienna had a hard time understanding the concept. She's still 3, and probably too young. But we got her to get her crown up and she did pretty good!!
Go, Kate, Go!!
Clay's turn
Lydia's turn. Her and Sienna were the closest. It all depends on what you consider the closest - right above, or right below!!
This represents Paige's turn. She went so fast, I didn't get a pic. of her actually doing it!!
Jaben's turn
A jewelry making set and the game Cootie!! (from Jaben)
A Lisa Frank set. It came with a notepad, stickers, markers, crayons, and it's a clipboard!! (from Paige)
Fairy stickers (from Lydia)
Bubbles, and stencils (from Lydia)
Princess chapstick, and a roller stamp (from Lydia)
Littlest Pet Shop polar bears (from Sienna)
A fairy from the Tinkerbell movie. This one is named Silvermist, and Hannah Montana ring pops (from Sienna)
Lollipop lip glosses (from Sienna)
A bag of M&M's and a bag of Skittles!! (from Clay)
A Barbie coloring/painting book (from Clay)
A Fairy Ice Castle (from Clay)
A Fairy Princess play mat (from Mom and Dad)
A Littlest Pet Shop VIP (meaning she can go online and register it, and play on the web site). It's a horse (in case you couldn't tell!! and she named it Butterscotch) (from Mom and Dad)
Everyone playing with the Ice Castle set. It was by far the hit of the party.
Pretty, Pretty Princess cake
Singing "Happy Birthday"! (as a side note, see her right hand? She's doing one of her infamous "hand animals". We have rules for those: a.) no hand animals at the table, and b.) no hand animals at church. She can get pretty wild with those things!!)
A great big blow!!
That's it!! They all had so much fun!! A great big thanks to Tashina (Sienna's mom) for sticking around. I seriously thought I could do it on my own. I have no idea what I was thinking!! I really couldn't have done it without her.



3 comments:
Great pictures! Well worth the wait!
And oh my goodness, I can't even believe she's 5. Why do I always think, in my head, that she's so much younger than Melinda? But they're less than half a year apart. Anyway... she looks the perfect part of a princess. I'm sorry your baby is getting so big! But she looks so happy about it.
Happy Birthday, Kate!
Thank you, I loved seeing all the pictures. Wow, she made a haul of presents...didn't she? Looking forward to this weekend.
I loved seeing the pictures! They were so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! I will be way fun! BTW...the party looked like it was fun and not so crazy!
Post a Comment