CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 11, 2009

Lindsey's Softball Game

Well, about 2 weeks after Parker's and Kate's first game, Lindsey finally had hers.  Her league's teams are all sponsored by local merchants.  Lindsey's team is 1st Street Physical Therapy.  And since it's a softball team, it's all girls.  She's having a lot of fun.  She's got 3 really good friends on the team, and that makes it even more fun :D
Here's Lindsey warming up
(she's kinda in the back, with her arm up)
She got to be the catcher at this game!!
Gggrrrrrr
She did pretty good, too!
A swing, and a hit
Running home
Lindsey is having so much fun playing softball, and we love watching her.  Keep up the good work, Linds!!

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

FUN POST!!!!
Good job Linds! You look like a pro out there.

Lesli said...

Hi from your long lost cousin. I can't believe how big your kids are. Its amazing how fast they grow up. Be sure to check out my blog, I'm going to update it soon I promise.