May 13, 2009
Today--Is It Over Yet???
It could get kinda crazy today. The house is a complete disaster, and I really don't want to do anything about it, but I kinda should because there are no clean dishes for dinner tonight. I have about 462 loads of laundry I should be doing, but since the dryer takes about 2 and 1/2 cycles to actually dry 1 load, I don't want to do that, either. Then for baseball today, Parker and Kate have games at the exact same time. Luckily, they're both in town, and I think Kate's friend's Mom's Mom (did you follow that??) will be able to help out with that. But the other daughter has a game in a different town at the same time, too, so we'll see. I *have* to go to Parker's game because he's in charge of snacks. Geesh, I wish today was over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh that feeling of sheer overwhelm. Makes you want to hide from it all and hope it will go away.
It's all just stuff, maybe you should go to the park and enjoy the kids!
Oh so sorry! I know how you feel, but I have do all of my laundry one day a week and make sure that i am done or else it doesn't get done until the next week. (we don't have a washer and dryer so we use the Waggoners and make a day out of it) At least your not pregnant right? That is something to be happy about.
If it's any consolation, been there...done that. It's pretty hard to keep up the house when Daddy is away and machines aren't working right. Did you consider the laundrymat? The convenience might make the expense worthwhile. Oh, b-t-w I really love seeing the baseball pics and hearing how they are doing.
Post a Comment