You tell me .... is this one of the kids' way of making me crazy. Or is it real, and freakin' me out, making me nervous just to go outside my front door?
Steve and I both say it's real and probably not harmful at all to you. We think it is a gardener snake. Happy late birthday by the way, I sent a card, hopefully you get it soon!
Real. Garter snake, totally harmless. They're constrictors, and sure, they might try to bite if they get reeeeally mad, but mostly they'll just try to escape. Grab the kids and make a science lesson out of it!! :)
Steve and Jacy have been married for 12 long years. We have 4 great kids who are all full of energy. Steve works out of town again, leaving Jacy to the mercies of our crazy life. We all get so excited when the weekend rolls around and we get to spend time with Daddy.
8 comments:
I say it's real.
Steve and I both say it's real and probably not harmful at all to you. We think it is a gardener snake. Happy late birthday by the way, I sent a card, hopefully you get it soon!
TOTALLY REAL!!! Enjoy your friendly little pest. :o)
Real. Garter snake, totally harmless. They're constrictors, and sure, they might try to bite if they get reeeeally mad, but mostly they'll just try to escape. Grab the kids and make a science lesson out of it!! :)
me...
I don't care...
not in my backyard!!
ps...
can't read the white lettering
Real! Pick him up and give him a little kiss! I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACY!
that looks pretty real to me. i dont know what kind of fake would have a head lifted up.
It's real. I hate it.
Post a Comment