CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 5, 2010

Coming Up

Quite a bit has happened since I wrote last. I wanted to let you all know really quick so I would have extra incentive to actually post about it all. Here's what you can look forward to reading about in the next day or two....
  • Our Spring Break Adventure to (and from) Marysville
  • Parker's Birthday (He turned 8!!!)
  • I'm out of a Job
  • Steve's working in Cheney :D
  • Steve's flying to Arizona
  • No more cats
Talk to you soon. I promise.

3 comments:

Becky N. said...

I can't wait to hear about it all!! Don't disappoint! :)

Grandmama said...

out of a job?????
I'm waiting to read more.

Also, would love to read more of your trip home.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you're out of a job?!