CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 13, 2009

A Birthday invitation

We're having a small friend party for Parker at our local pizza place on Saturday.  He went there a couple of weeks ago for another friend's party, and LOVED it.  They have arcade games and lots of room to run around and just be boys.  So he decided he wanted to go there.  He even chose it over a bowling party.  Also, I just wanted to share my *slightly* creative invitation idea.
If you can't see it, the pepperoni pieces have all the info.  I'll definately get pictures up after the party!!
(Looking at the picture again, I realized you can't tell that the paper is brown.  Just wanted you to know that I knew that pizza wasn't white!!)

2 comments:

Grandmama said...

mighty cute idea.
hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

jacy, that's the best idea ever!
by the way, i had to take the WASL the past two days (standardized test, in case you dont know) and your name was one of the characters in a story problem. that's right, same spelling and everything!