CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 2, 2009

Yay!! (then) Dang It!!

For the longest time, I couldn't find our good camera.  I finally found it, and now I can't find the USB cord that goes with it!!  Dang it.  Isn't life always like that.  You lose one shoe, can't find it to save your life, so you go out and get another pair, ('cause your kid has to have shoes!!) just to come home and find the lost shoe.  Or you lose your keys, look everywhere - even include your kids in the search, just to find them the next day in the very first place you looked the day before.  Oh, well.
I have more pictures and stories to blog about, but first I need that USB cord.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

Good Luck! Did you look behind the stereo? I know that has nothing to do with the computer but somehow it's a magnet at our house.

Grandmama said...

Luck, luck, luck

The Duckers said...

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!! I KNOW you'll find it!