CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 20, 2009

Parker's Party

Saturday was Parker's birthday party.  He had so much fun!!  We only had 1 friend show up, and then one more right at the very end.  That same morning was Opening Ceremonies for Little League baseball.  I was kinda bummed for him.  The two boys that *DID* RSVP didn't show (well, one of them did, at the end) and the one that didn't, was the one that came.  Oh, well.  I've asked him a couple of times, and he said he had a lot of fun.  And that's all that matters anyway.  We let the kids play the arcade games for awhile, then had pizza, opened presents, played more games then ended with cake.  Everyone had fun; even Steve.  He found a hunting game that he played.  He was in heaven :D  Here's some pictures.
Lindsey and Ethan riding a horse.  Ethan kept saying "Giddy-up!!"
Parker at one of the games :D
Lindsey, Ethan and Kate playing Dance, Dance Revolution
A great big nerf ball gun
For some reason, he's been wanting a toy cell phone.  Whatever.
Here's Parker with his friends Marcus (on the left) and Paynter.
He got a Wolverine action figure.
Parker's really getting into Lego's.
He's been asking and asking for Kidz Bop 15.
Now maybe he'll be quiet for a while!!
Birthday Cake
Blowing out the candles!!
Oh, I should mention.  Ethan found a game he really loved, too.  It was one of those you see at carnivals, where you roll the ball up the ramp, and then try to get the ball in the smallest ring in the center.  Kinda like this one:
He never got a ball in the rings with points, but he LOVED rolling that ball.  So cute :)

4 comments:

The Duckers said...

Happy Birthday Parker!! it looks like you had your party at a REALLy fun place, and you also got some pretty cool gifts!! WAY TO GO! :o)
I'm so glad that you had fun.

Nathan and Raya said...

That can't be Parker! He's way to big. No, it can't be.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. I always thought the parties with fewer friends were the most fun. I don't know why, but they were. Did he enjoy his birthday card?

Anonymous said...

What a great party! I'm glad he had fun. by the way, in the first picture, it looks like ethan has his ears pierced!!