Mine will be different. I chose a different color and the letter 'R' for Rogers. As soon as I get it, I'll post what it looks like and what I'm doing with it. Go here to check out this great blog for other vinyl ideas and products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
thats exciting! but i cant figure out from the picture what it is...
Silly Girl. It's just a square scroll with a letter in the middle - made out vinyl. You can put it on a wall or a picture frame (on the glass, anyway) or on a piece of wood, any of those you hang up. does that make any sense?????
And after you apply it to whatever, all that's left if the orange (or in my case, a different color) and the letter in the middle.
CUTE! I can't wait to see where you put it!
Post a Comment