She's also very talented. She good at every sport she's tries so far. She a great singer and is constantly harmonizing with songs she listens to. She can pluck songs out on the piano (haven't started lessons with her yet. I've tried doing it, but we butt heads to much for it to do any good.). She's great in school. She's an awesome speller. She can do handstands and back bends, and again, the list goes on.
Some of her favorite things are monkey's, sports, going fishing with her dad, watching football with her dad, Chicken Alfredo (with broccoli) and being outside. She's definitely NOT a home-body. She's always got to be doing something.
Lindsey, I love you and am so glad you came to our family. You make me laugh and are good at cheering me up. XXOO



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lindsey. Hope you are enjoying that backpack that Grandpa and I helped you get just before school started. Tell your Mom she hasn't cashed that check yet. What's the hold up. Lost? We think you are the best grandkid too and we are glad glad glad you are part of the family. Happy 10th
Happy Birthday Lindsey!! Very nice post about a sweet girl who I still picture as a 2year old. Can't believe you've hit the double digits!!
Happy Decade Birthday, Lindsey!!
Oh man. I'm so glad I got to know Lindsey better while I was over there. Megan was saying that she can't believe lindseys already ten, but now I know she's so mature. Lindsey is the biggest helper and I love her so much!! Happy birthday!!
I am glad that you liked your birthday card! I remembered that you liked polka dots so that is what I picked! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment