**UPDATED**
The kids brought home their pictures today (10-12). It said if we want re-takes, they only charge $5. Way better than I was expecting. So we decided to let Lindsey have re-takes. Thanks, everyone, for voting in the pole. Most of you thought we should have re-takes, and Steve did, too. He was the major deciding factor. So look for an updated picture of Lindsey towards the end of the month!! (Re-takes aren't until the 23rd {Happy Birthday, Mom!!})
The kids got their school pictures taken a week ago, and I chose to also get an image download. Here they are:


So here's my question. I like all of them except Lindsey's. She said the photographer told her to "Make a silly smile". I have a feeling he/she said it to make her laugh to get a good smile, but it failed. Please take my poll on my side bar and let me know if you think I should get a re-take. {Which I think I have to pay for (not sure how much) because it was a studio mistake.}



4 comments:
THERE SHOULD BE NO FEE: PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
It's called re-takes. Let the kids get a good photo people!
Oh my heck they all look so grown up! I said let Lindsey decide, but I would definitely have it re-done if you want to!
Lindsey is so beautiful and I don't think her picture shows that very well. Ethan has always been photogenic. Out of curiosity, do they have a hard time taking pictures of him? Parker looks really macho in this one. I like it a lot. And Kate is adorable as always!!
You have such cute kids jacy!!
I don't think that they charge for retakes. But- don't quote me on that! I'm sure that Lindsey would love to get her pictures done again so you could do her hair all cute. I know she loves it. HEE HEE.
Post a Comment